Sunday, January 6, 2013

be the next to change these kids' life



Dear Friends,

If you ever thought about doing international volunteer work, please do consider this program! Locations include Bolivia, Peru, Thailand, Nepal, Ghana, and more.. 

I volunteered with uVolunteer Thailand last year teaching English at a local elementary school. An absolutely enlightening and fun experience! :-) Just got a message today from the project manager that they are in need of more volunteer English teachers. The kids keep asking - When are we going to get a farang (foreign) teacher again? - that makes me feel sad..
Maybe you or your friend can be their next teacher! Please pass the word around!

I would be happy to answer questions about the program if anyone is interested. (Ask me at rony.gao@gmail.com )  I spoke about my teaching experience in this video, and there are many more on the uVolunteer website. :-)

Wish everyone a Happy 2013!
Thanks, 
Rony



No comments:

Post a Comment